Cor Iesus sacratissimum, miserere nobis!

May the Heart of Jesus in the most Blessed Sacrament be praised, adored, and loved with grateful affection, at every moment, in all the tabernacles of the world, even to the end of time. Amen.

Friday, October 30, 2009

My first try at poetry...

His Precious Blood:

"One drop of His Most Precious Blood,
Would have stopped the entire flood,
Of every sin and iniquity,
Committed by humanity.

Yet on that Cross outpoured,
All the Blood of my loving Lord.
In gracious measures did it flow,
To save me from eternal woe!

O Christ, most glorious King,
Forever shall I praise and sing,
Thy act of love upon the Cross,
Which saved me from eternal loss.

And though my sins as scarlet be,
Thou hast by Thy Blood forgiven me.
All honour, praise, and glory to Thee,
Most adorable and Blessed Trinity!"

No comments:

Post a Comment